I've been working with friends from my MFA days at Butler University on a reading series with Indiana writers. My friend Sam is our host, and I record and edit the monthly podcast for WQRT and online.
Here's the promo I wrote for Facebook after our last show:
Hey, our latest edition of "Real Life, Revised," the reading series featuring Indiana writers with host Sam Ferrante, is online.
Check out the link below to hear Mesgana Waiss, Keaun Michael Brown, Ellie Herdman, Robert Stapleton and more.
https://www.mixcloud.com/WQRT_Indianapolis/playlists/real-life-revised/
We're live at Indiana Humanities on the second Sunday of each month, and we love it when writers join us on the open mic. For details, please check us out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reallife_revised/
Real Life, Revised, No. 11 Aug. 9, 2026
6:12 - Keaun Michael Brown
11:55 - A. Thomas
16:57 - Ellie Herdman
22:54 - Kayla Bledsoe
27:05 - Mesgana Waiss
33:18 - Break: Robert Stapleton on the value of art and public spaces.
36:00 - Robert Stapleton
39:30 - David Strange
42:35 - D'Mon Jones

No comments:
Post a Comment